Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hey team!

Ashley's post seems to be confusing a few people, so I thought I would clarify...

In the end, the consensus was that reading week is for RELAXATION, and there will be NO MANDATORY assignments for the group film over this week. I think maybe a few people were not aware of this, and I would hate to be the cause of undue stress.

That being said, if you WANT to work on the film, Ashley's list is a great place to start. It may be that the bgs might not work with the characters. There's also the issue of a somewhat bland main character, so ideas on how to spruce him up a bit are also welcome.

For those of you who have already done the work - I apologize for the confusion, and thank you for your dedication. YOU ARE ALL AMAZING PEEPS, K?!

1 comment:

Ashley Jin Kim said...

Sorry, i just wanted to post up something clear. But in the end i was confusing people. Love you guys! Didn't want to wierd you out!