Monday, October 13, 2008

package content

Hey team!

Just a reminder that although the pitch is not until Wednesday, the material that we've each been assigned for the content needs to be FINISHED TONIGHT. Once it's done, please send it to myself (gregg.animation[at]hotmail.com). If you could get it to me before 11, that'd be best. 

If, for some reason, you can't be done until tomorrow (or at all!), please let me know ASAP. Arrangements can be made so that this will not be an issue. Because we want to have it printed tomorrow, the basic package needs to be done tonight, which is why the deadline is in place.

Thanks everyone for you commitment to the project!

-Jaimie

1 comment:

Ashley Jin Kim said...

Hey Jaime! I am not done and i will be handing it in later tonight.... like.. in the morning kind of thing. I will try my best asap and will send it to you as soon as i'm done.